Wednesday 23 December 2009

Movie: Tutorial 1 - Business Analysis Iteration 1

I have produced a movie, which will be the first of a set of mini tutorials, to demonstrate both the SAVARA methodology and tooling.

The first tutorial can be found at: http://downloads.jboss.org/savara/tutorials/Tutorial_1_BusinessAnalysis_Iteration_1

This tutorial covers the following:
  • Defining the participants and relationships between them
  • Creating a scenario to represent a business requirement
  • Creating example messages for use with the scenarios
  • Specifying the initial architectural model defined using a Choreography Description
  • Verifying that the architectural model meets the business requirements

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts. click reference

    ReplyDelete