The main new features in this release are:
- First 'technical preview' of the choreography to BPMN2 process model generation. Currently this still uses the WS-CDL based choreography, but will use the BPMN2 choreography model in a future release.
- Generation of SCA Java based service implementations from a choreography. This creates a Java project, including the SCA composite descriptor, WSDL and XSD files (representing the external service contract), the Java interfaces and template Java service implementation class.
- Update to simulation framework, to enable different roles within a scenario to be simulated against different models.
- SCA Simulator, to enable a scenario to be simulated against SCA Java based service implementations.
- Upgrade to latest version of Scribble (draft 1.0 version of protocol spec). Scribble is a notation for representing protocols, and provides the underlying canonical model for describing behaviour across artifacts in Savara.
- Many bug fixes.
Full details can be found here: https://issues.jboss.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310870&version=12316424